Information Security Manager (m/f/d)
As one of the best-known Fintech companies, we are actively shaping the digitalisation of the financial world. Every day, more than 250 employees work to provide more people with better access to credit. With your help we want to continue the ten-year success story of auxmoney. Support us in this mission and become part of our young team in the heart of Düsseldorf.
- You will support the Head of Information Security in developing and delivering the Information Security strategy by offering security advice and assistance to technology and business units; informing and educating key stakeholders on their responsibilities.
- You will assist in the identification, assessment and classification of information assets and lead information security risk and threat assessments across projects and other change activities.
- You will lead the development and drafting of information security polices and standards in line with best practice, ISO 27001 and other regulatory requirements.
- You will Initiate and oversee third party assessments ensuring the implementation of third-party outsourcing security policies and approve third party security contractual schedules.
- You will lead on security projects that require project oversight, such as implementation of an ISMS or business continuity process.
- You offer a consultative approach to the first line in adopting best practice security measures, by continually improving on existing security processes.
- You will design and deliver information security awareness training to all company staff.
Requirements for this role
- You have proven experience interpreting and applying information security frameworks and standards (ISO/IEC 27001/27002, PCI-DISS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework)
- You will have knowledge of GDPR and its impacts on information security
- You will ideally have a Bachelor’s degree but this is not essential
- You bring certification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCSP, etc (or commensurate work experience)
- You would ideally have Cloud Security experience but this is not essential
- You will bring an analytical, detailed and solution orientated mentality with the ability to work on several projects concurrently
- You possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently
- You are fluent in English (German a bonus)
The financial industry sounds unattractive and unsexy? Quite understandable. But we have lived and breathed a start-up mentality for over 10 years. That's why we come to work in our feel-good outfit and strive to bring new and innovative ideas to everything we do. Be yourself and come to work with creativity and purpose, prove yourself over and over again, and develop yourself further professionally and personally whilst growing with an aspiring team.
And that's not everything; we also offer you the following benefits:
- A high growth and financially stable company with an open door policy that encourages short communication and decision making - a real can-do culture.
- We are centrally located in the heart of Düsseldorf city centre.
- With us you have a variety of design and development opportunities: Collaboration in projects, as much responsibility as you want to take and individual training and development.
- Start your new job with a permanent employment contract.
- Have fun at numerous events & parties (summer party, cocktail evenings, company runs, FIFA tournaments, poker night etc.)
- Free food: daily fresh fruit, weekly office lunches, monthly company breakfast, endless coffee, tea and water.
- Take advantage of subsidised parking or public transport
- Stay fit with our free sports offers such as badminton, yoga, football, volleyball and company runs.
- Strongly discounted Gym membership with FitnessFirst
- Great company pension scheme
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send us your detailed application (including CV, salary expectations and starting date) via "Jetzt Bewerben".