Security Engineer (DevSecOps) (m/f/d)
As one of the best-known Fintech companies, we are actively shaping the digitalisation of the financial world. Every day, more than 250 employees work to provide more people with better access to credit. With your help we want to continue the ten-year success story of auxmoney. Support us in this mission and become part of our young team in the heart of Düsseldorf.
- You will support the Head of Information Security by working with the Engineering and Architecture teams to build an industry leading online lending platform.
- You will lead the development of an automated framework for security tool deployment and development, leveraging various scripting languages and open source tools.
- You will enforce and govern the use of API security, container security and cloud security, while leveraging automation across the lifecycle
- You will review architecture and code with a focus on security (OWASP ASVS, CVEs, CWE / SANS Top 25, etc.).
- You will work with other DevOps teams as part of the development process to integrate security requirements and push security by design.
- You will work with the internal penetration tester to develop automated security testing for Quality Assurance to increase the security responsibility in the first line of defence.
- You will lead on educating software engineers on application security best practices and secure coding techniques
- You will work with the Information Security Manager to ensure that necessary regulatory controls are implemented.
Requirements for this role
- You understand and bring experience of using CI/CD tool e.g. Jenkins/Kubernetes
- You have experience of AWS Security working closely with SRE and/or DevOps teams to implement effective security practices
- You are experienced in hardening of orchestrator and container technologies, i.e.: Kubernetes and Docker
- You can have programming and scripting abilities across a range of languages
- You will ideally have a Bachelor’s degree but this is not essential
- You bring certification such as AWS Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer and/or Security Specialty (or commensurate work experience)
- You will bring an analytical, detailed and solution orientated mentality with the ability to work on several projects concurrently
- You possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently
- You are fluent in English (German a bonus)
The financial industry sounds unattractive and unsexy? Quite understandable. But we have lived and breathed a start-up mentality for over 10 years. That's why we come to work in our feel-good outfit and strive to bring new and innovative ideas to everything we do. Be yourself and come to work with creativity and purpose, prove yourself over and over again, and develop yourself further professionally and personally whilst growing with an aspiring team.
And that's not everything; we also offer you the following benefits:
- A high growth and financially stable company with an open door policy that encourages short communication and decision making - a real can-do culture.
- We are centrally located in the heart of Düsseldorf city centre.
- With us you have a variety of design and development opportunities: Collaboration in projects, as much responsibility as you want to take and individual training and development.
- Start your new job with a permanent employment contract.
- Have fun at numerous events & parties (summer party, cocktail evenings, company runs, FIFA tournaments, poker night etc.)
- Free food: daily fresh fruit, weekly office lunches, monthly company breakfast, endless coffee, tea and water.
- Take advantage of subsidised parking or public transport
- Stay fit with our free sports offers such as badminton, yoga, football, volleyball and company runs.
- Strongly discounted Gym membership with FitnessFirst
- Great company pension scheme
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send us your detailed application (including CV, salary expectations and starting date) via "Jetzt Bewerben".