Penetration Tester (m/f/d)
As one of the best-known Fintech companies, we are actively shaping the digitalisation of the financial world. Every day, more than 250 employees work to provide more people with better access to credit. With your help we want to continue the ten-year success story of auxmoney. Support us in this mission and become part of our young team in the heart of Düsseldorf.
- You will support the Head of Information Security by being the subject matter expert on internal penetration testing and security operations; maintaining and monitoring company security tools.
- You will conduct penetration tests of internal assets using a variety of network security testing tools and exploits to identify vulnerabilities and recommend corrective action
- You will lead the implementation of security tests into the delivery pipeline
- You will actively mentor testers in security best practices
- You will lead on handling security operations day-to-day activities by monitoring company security tools and working with cross departmental stakeholders to rectify security issues
- You will drive the implementation and dissemination of security critical metrics
- You will actively liaise with teams for security design, incident handling & education
- You will perform scheduled vulnerability assessments and security testing
Requirements for this role
- You have proven experience conducting internal penetration tests with a strong depth of expertise in network security, authentication and security protocols and security engineering.
- You will ideally have experience with application security but this is not a must.
- You bring experience using a range of security monitoring tools and incident response processes.
- You have sound knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 and how they can be prevented
- You will ideally have a Bachelor’s degree but this is not essential
- You bring certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CREST, GIAC (or commensurate work experience)
- You have Cloud Security experience but this is not essential
- You will bring an analytical, detailed and solution orientated mentality with the ability to work on several projects concurrently
- You possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently
- You are fluent in English (German a bonus)
The financial industry sounds unattractive and unsexy? Quite understandable. But we have lived and breathed a start-up mentality for over 10 years. That's why we come to work in our feel-good outfit and strive to bring new and innovative ideas to everything we do. Be yourself and come to work with creativity and purpose, prove yourself over and over again, and develop yourself further professionally and personally whilst growing with an aspiring team.
And that's not everything; we also offer you the following benefits:
- A high growth and financially stable company with an open door policy that encourages short communication and decision making - a real can-do culture.
- We are centrally located in the heart of Düsseldorf city centre.
- With us you have a variety of design and development opportunities: Collaboration in projects, as much responsibility as you want to take and individual training and development.
- Start your new job with a permanent employment contract.
- Have fun at numerous events & parties (summer party, cocktail evenings, company runs, FIFA tournaments, poker night etc.)
- Free food: daily fresh fruit, weekly office lunches, monthly company breakfast, endless coffee, tea and water.
- Take advantage of subsidised parking or public transport
- Stay fit with our free sports offers such as badminton, yoga, football, volleyball and company runs.
- Strongly discounted Gym membership with FitnessFirst
- Great company pension scheme
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send us your detailed application (including CV, salary expectations and starting date) via "Jetzt Bewerben".