Senior Pricing Analyst (m/f/d) (english version)
As one of the best-known Fintech companies, we are actively shaping the digitalisation of the financial world. Every day, more than 250 employees work to provide more people with better access to credit. With your help we want to continue the ten-year success story of auxmoney. Support us in this mission and become part of our young team in the heart of Düsseldorf.
- You work within the Risk Department on modelling auxmoney’s pricing and expected / realised return calculations
- For this, you develop, validate and monitor the required statistical models and model parameters
- Furthermore, you conduct and apply research around alternative modelling techniques
- Results are presented in a structured way, tailored to the audience, and contain clear recommendations and proposed actions
- You work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including auxmoney’s institutional investors
Requirements for this role
- University degree in a quantitative field, such as mathematics, statistics, physics, economics or business with a strong quantitative focus
- At least three years relevant experience in financial services, ideally in credit risk methodology and/or pricing
- Excellent knowledge in risk modelling techniques with a focus on credit risk
- Ideally knowledge of different types of investments and their dynamics
- Strong programming skills, ideally in SAS, but also Python / R are relevant
- Experience on data analysis and analytical work with high attention for detail
- Motivated and enthusiastic personality with strong communication and team working skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English language
Does the financial sector sound unattractive and unsexy to you? Completely comprehensible. But we have been living the start-up mentality for 10 years: that's why we come to work in our feel-good outfit and keep coming up with new ideas. Of course, we offer you the same: Bring yourself freely, creatively and purposefully to auxmoney, prove yourself again and again, develop yourself professionally and personally and grow with an up-and-coming team.
That's not all, by the way. Because we offer you the following benefits:
- Daily fresh fruit
- Weekly office lunches
- Monthly Open Space Day
- flexible working hours
- 2 weeks badminton & football
- Table tennis room
- Kicker and air hockey table
- Attractive location in downtown Düsseldorf
- Joint events (movie night, FIFA tournament, bingo etc.)
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send us your detailed application (including CV, salary expectations and starting date) via "Jetzt Bewerben".